Make a contribution to become a Gold, Silver, Copper, or Jade sponsor, or become a Friend of the Bridge River Valley Trails.
Sponsor an individual event or work with us to build a custom package.
Gold – $2500 plus
Gold sponsors receive custom packages through a combination of things such as specific trail adoption, trailhead kiosk or program sponsorship and/or grants. In addition to receiving the benefits of Silver sponsors, we will work with our Gold sponsors to provide recognition that is valuable to them.
Silver – $1000
Benefits of Jade level plus:
Free Admission to BRVT social events for 4 people
Announcement by the BRVT of partnership with spotlight story in newsletter and on our website, press release, and through social media
Right to activate at events (some restrictions for event sponsor conflicts)
Right to display logo and use the term “Bridge River Valley Trail Silver Sponsor 2019”
Jade – $500
Benefits of Copper level plus:
Right to display logo and use the term “Bridge River Valley Trail Jade Sponsor 2019”
Free admission to BVRT social events for 2 people
Announcement by the BVRT of partnership through social media
Copper – $100
Benefits of Friend level plus:
Logo and link on Sponsors footer on BVRT Website
Right to display logo and use the term “Bridge River Valley Trail Copper Sponsor 2019”
Friend – $50
Recognition as a Supporter/Supplier on website
Some of the opportunities for sponsor participation:
* Membership Benefits – Offer Discounts and Perks to Bridge River Valley Trails members to help increase membership
* Trail Days – Ask us how you can help make BRVT trail work days happen – contact us for available dates and locations
* Adopt a Bridge River Valley trail
* Fund a trailhead kiosk
* In-Kind donations – Prizes for members and vollies, tools, locations for events etc.
* Directed grants – Ask us what we have in the works and direct your grant at a specific project
* Custom programs – Let us know how you can help achieve our 2015 goals or let us know your own great ideas
* Help Build awareness – Encourage membership to customers and staff
Please email Geoff at email@example.com for more information
SLRD Tax Requisition $3,000 Yearly so far $6,000 total and another $3,000 coming in August
BC Hydro $5,000
Rec Sites and Trails $5,000
Aspen $8,000 for the Vandenberg Hill Trails rehab.
Tyax Adventures $600 so far